Remote control your iPad, iPod Touch or iPhone's music library! Note: to control iTunes on your Desktop you would want to use the Apple 'Remote' App. Tunes Remote works the other way around: it lets you control your iPod Touch or iPhone.
- An iPad, iPod Touch or iPhone to play the music from the remote controlled music library, running Tunes Remote in 'Tunes' mode
- Your iPad or another iPod Touch or iPhone running Tunes Remote in 'Remote' mode (or the Tunes Remote Desktop, this will only work with WiFi)
- Both devices connected to the same stable local WiFi connection or two devices with Bluetooth
- Ofcourse Tunes Remote can also function as a sole mp3 player or streaming radio player when no other device running the Tunes Remote App is present.
- Multiple Remote devices can control one Tunes (player) device
- Album list with album art
- Artist list
- Song list (by album, artist / album, playlist or all songs)
- All lists have a fast-access index and search box
- Album, artist and time information for all songs
- Volume indication/control
- Progress indication/control
- Repeat (none, all, one track)
- Shuffle (on or off)
- Play/pause, next track, previous track
- All controls are two way (changes made either on the player or on the remote are immediately shown on the other)
- Full landscape support
Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any issues. We do test our software and will need information to solve your specific problem.